"All deadlines have been extended from 15 March 2009 to 27 March 2009"
All skills building workshop proposals should be submitted through the website using the abstract submission form between 1 December 2008- 15 March 2009. Those who cannot access the website may contact the Secretariat to obtain the abstract submission form, which should be
returned by mail or via courier to the Secretariat.
General guidelines for submission through the website.
You will be asked to identify the most appropriate skills-building track for your proposal.
You will be asked to follow the proposal format as prescribed in the online form :
- In the proposal body, you will be asked to (max. 200 words) :
- Title : insert the title of your proposed skills-building workshop
- Description of content / activity : present the objectives of the workshop
- Objective : present the methods used to achieve the objectives
- Expected Outcome (Skills) : present the expected skills acquired as
the result of the workshop
- In the brief curriculum vitae form, you will be asked to :
- Present a brief summary of expertise & experience
- Present a brief summary of training conducted in the past three years
- Present a brief summary of academic background and or professional
How to submit your skills-building proposal through the website :
- To submit a skills-building proposal through the website, you must first create a web account. If you have not done this, you may create a web-account here and follow the steps. Once your web-account has been created, you will be taken to the “Welcome” page where you can register for the congress before submitting a skills-building proposal.
- If you have already created a web-account, you can sign-in here and go to the Welcome page where you will need to complete Congress Registration before proceeding to submit a skills-building proposal.
- If you have already registered for the Congress, you may sign-in here to your web account here and submit your skills-building proposal.