The 9th International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific has been successfully completed from 9 - 13 August 2009 in Bali, Indonesia. The Virtual Media Centre will remain accessible for both media and non-media users to get easy access to 9th ICAAP news and information. If you have any difficulties with these pages, please email us at email@example.com!
9th ICAAP AUDIT: CALL FOR PROPOSAL
The 9th International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific invites qualified international and national audit firms with offices in Jakarta to submit a proposal to conduct an audit of the 9th International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific (ICAAP).
9th ICAAP Abstract Finder
- Opening ceremony
- Community Forum Statement
- Plenary Sessions
- Closing Ceremony
Resources for HIV Professionals and Volunteers.
For scientific news and research on HIV & AIDS (Clinical Care Options).
- Guidelines to reporting HIV & AIDS
- Fact Sheets
- 9th ICAAP Media Coverage (Selected)
- 9th ICAAP Media Scholars
Media registration is free of charge. To register as a media representative, you must submit the media registration form and the following credentials: a photocopy of official media credentials letter
- Official Press Releases (English / Bahasa Indonesia)
- Other Press Releases
- GF ATM Donate 18 Million for Indonesia
- Sex Workers Forum Recommendations ICAAP 2009, endorsed by 80 sex workers from 14 countries
- Gender Development Project in Papua An alternatif strategy as HIV/AIDS Preventions Program in Papua
- INDONESIA- Migrants and mobile workers a priority at regional AIDS conference
- Sex workers from around the Asia Pacific hold silent protest More...
Community Forum Voices
- Opening & Closing Highlights
- People Living with HIV Forum
- Interfaith Forum
- Migrants Forum
- People Who Use Drugs Forum
- Sex Workers Forum
- The 200 Forum (MSM/TG & HIV)
- Women Including Lesbians Forum
- Youth Forum
Available to download in all sizes
9th ICAAP Post
Official Congress Newspaper
| 13 August, 2009
- No Records More...